Do you have a sad or anxious tween at home?
Is your teen….
- Feeling anxious about illness?
- Missing friends or having difficulty connecting to their peers?
- Staying in bed most of the day and avoiding indoor activities that they once loved?
- Watching TV or online videos most of the day?
Who am I?
My name is Malena Ally and I have been working with adolescents for over 10 years and I have a bachelors in Art and K-8 education. I have run many, many groups and one thing I see firsthand is the power of a group in helping with the healing process. During this pandemic, the uncertainty of it all can be scary for young people and being out of school and stuck at home can feel isolating. Many tweens are feeling the stress of grades, arguing more with family members, talking with friends less, and becoming more sedentary. An online group is a safe space for tweens to share their feelings, receive validation of their experiences, and gain support from their peers. I will mail all group members a care package with art supplies. They will sign onto zoom during the group time to unwrap their package and create art to encourage calm and healing. They will be able to process their feelings with the group and connect to their peers in a safe way.
With my help, your tween will….
- Gain healthy coping strategies to deal with overwhelming feelings
- Feel connected to other tweens
- Create art to process emotions and feel more calm
- Learn to identify how they are feeling and feel safe in sharing
- Incorporate new activities into their day to feel more energized
…So that they can lead a healthier, happier, and more creative life!
$500 for the 8 weeks.
Out of Network
If you are using your “out of network benefits” you should check with your insurance company first to clarify what these benefits (if any) look like. You would pay the individual or group fee up front and I will provide you with a “super bill” after the session, which you can use to submit for reimbursement to your insurance company.
Complete the interest form below to schedule a complimentary call and we can explore the best next steps.